Friday, January 21, 2011

Grow Your Mind





I've been on a reading spree lately. I am one of those people you can easily find sitting on the floor in the library, completely absorbed in a book. This month's books have been centered around Gardening. I've always wanted to have green thumb! Maria Finn's book "A little Piece of Earth" makes gardening seem a little less complicated and whole lot more fun.


You'll love this little book. The author has a very enjoyable writing style and I laughed multiple times during my peruse through it's pages. Laughing over a gardening book?? You'll know what I mean once you pick this little jewel up.
You can visit the author Maria Finn's website Here

1 comment:

  1. I loved this book also! She has so many creative ideas for gardening! I mean... who ever thought you could grow fruit trees indoors!? :)

    ReplyDelete